[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Just like starting over


Three years ago today, we were married. I'm still amazed that we actually made it beyond all the obstacles. And never, in my wildest dreams, did I think we would be looking forward to having a daughter together. I really thought my opportunity for more children had passed me by.

I'm so happy to be on this journey with you.
You're my best friend.
And I love you with all my heart.

Our wedding pictures

Happy Anniversary, Sweetie.

2 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you.
The video was really nice..

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Donna said...

Happy Anniversary! Just like us, you'll spend your 4th anniversary with your new daughter! This next year will bring so much excitement!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home