[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

Saturday, December 10, 2005

I had a dream last night


I had a dream last night that I was gazing at a pillar that's outside the window, at work. The pillar had some bugs fluttering on it. I wasn't sure at first, but I speculated that they were ladybugs. They could've been any kind of critter, but as I got closer to the window, I was able to confirm that they were indeed, ladybugs...Maybe 2 or 3 at first, then another and another...until there were about 20 or more. When I looked closer, they were about twice the size of normal ladybugs. The fact that they were bigger than normal was significant enough to think that it was a good thing. I remember wanting to get a picture of the coveted bugs, so that I could send it to CCAA for proof of them.
It was a strange dream, but I woke up happy and content.

View a previous post about adopting from China, and ladybugs here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home