[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Dance Dance Revolution. The party's at Marc's.

Marc (my brother) preparing Thanksgiving dinner....barbequed lamb, and of course, turkey.






The infamous Nicole (yeah, the small girl on the left) beat everyone at Dance Dance Revolution.

Nicole and Daniele (my neice and sister in law)

Char (my son's girlfriend) and my mom

Nicole and Char

Nicole and Marc (brother and his daughter)


Marc and my son, Daniel, laughing


As always, I was able to go to my brother's for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, Scott couldn't go this year because he had to work early on Friday morning. I still wouldn't have missed it, because, like many other families, it's the main time my family gets together. My dad and his wife were unable to attend because it's difficult for my grandmother to travel these days, but we still had a blast. We (or should I say, my neice, Nicole mostly) spent a lot of time doing Dance Dance Revolution in the game room. That little girl can go FOREVER! I think she burned off the dinner calories for everyone there.

3 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Nice pictures. Glad you had a good time..

 
At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HiAunt Karen its Matt, I was there too. How come I'm not in a picture ; am I too cool to be in your picture or something?

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Family Bits said...

I love you, Matt!
The pictures I had of you, were ones that you were throwing a potato at Nicole, and I'm sure you're too cool to let that get out in public view :-)
Actually, I probably would have used it anyway, but it was blurry.
For anyone who wants to know, Matt is definitely cool!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home