[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Peace, love, revenue














The picture above is of Cherie and I. She makes coming to work a lot of fun. There's never a dull moment with her around. She keeps me abreast of the latest bazarro news that she finds from the internet tabloids. Just when you think you've heard it all, Cherie finds yet another note of interest to discuss. Of course, she finds humor in almost anything anyway. So, even if it's "regular" news, I'm still entertained by her wit.



Today was colors day at work..each team was to wear a certain color...well, my manager, Moriah (the blonde in the center), LOVES tie dye as much as I do, so our team color was "tie dye". Of course, she and I were the only 70's children in the group that believed in rainbow shirts, tie dyes and the Grateful Dead. (her parents never let her go to a Dead concert because her dad got into an argument with Jerry Garcia once at a party....those were the days!) So, between the two of us, we supplied the whole team with tie dye shirts for the day.
It was probably the most fun I've had at work in a while.

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Bonnie, Clyde, Bubba Jr. & Charleigh-Jo said...

How fun!! I can see what you like working there. I wish we had a dress up day. Though for some reason the "prim" office I work in has a huge Halloween dressup contest. At least we get one day to goof off (and one day a year we can wear jeans!)

B from MSN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home