[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Some clothing that I adore




The reddish dress on top, with the fuzzy bear was the very first dress I bought for Cady, about 2 weeks after we decided to adopt her. Scott rolled his eyes when he found out I purchased a dress already, but when he saw it, he smiled too. The outfit below it to it is a Le Top creation. I LOVE Le Top. All of their outfits are so adorable! This one I had to get because it has fairies hanging off of the flower pockets. ((Click on the pink and green outfit to see a larger view of the fairies))




Next, the hats were hand made with very soft yarn for her little head. This lavender outfit is just adorable. I love the legs. I'm hoping that it will fit her when we go to China, because I want it to be one of the first outfits she wears.




















And of course....we have Karen's pick and Scott's pick for what to wear when it gets cold. The red dress jacket was one of the better things I've ever gotten off of ebay. The Steeler's jacket is going to make her a daddy's girl, by default if nothing else.

4 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Sparky said...

Very cute outfits. I like the hats, they are adorable.

Sparky

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Family Bits said...

:-)
Thanks Sparky!
Ebay and I have become good friends these past few months.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Lisa~~ said...

I love the LeTop outfit. All the clothes are wonderful! I too have been on a baby clothes buying binge.

Lisa~~
Our Journey to Baby Shanahan

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Steelers! We are Chicago-based fans and we can't wait to buy some cute Steeler stuff for our little one...

Mary
(calmsunnysea on MSN forum)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home