[View Guestbook] [Sign Guestbook]

Thursday, July 28, 2005

More referrals, please!



Hello,
My name is Karen, and I have an addiction to referrals.
It didn't start that way. It started with only ONE autobiography...then I asked my husband if he would do an autobiography too. He obliged. We soon invited our Social Worker into our home so that she could supply us with a homestudy. We were introduced to a Notary Public. Notaries seemed harmless, but I soon found I was doing three or four a day, easily.... and getting doubles of each. Within just a couple of months, I moved on to Dossier photos. That's right, the PHOTOS! It was definitely progressive.

And now, I can't stop. I have a referral monkey on my back...referrals. It just builds up. I can go three, maybe four weeks, but then I have to have my referral fix.

WOO HOOO Only three more weeks till MORE referrals.

Please don't judge me harshly for my addiction. I really can't control it.
Karen~ referral junky

3 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another very funny original post

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Lisa~~ said...

Oh how true...so many of us have a similar addiction. I have been known to stalk the blogs, waiting and anticipating the first word and picture. Oh, it is bad now...and I have 6-7 months before our referral! Oh my!

Lisa~~
Our Journey to Baby Shanahan

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the same addiction. It drives my husband crazy when I start giving him a countdown of days each month. Just to add to his irritaiton, I make him sit and look at the pictures after they are posted.

Carrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home